Friday, May 22, 2009

New Old Furniture!

Yay! I picked up two new chairs today! Well, they're new to me :) I found them posted on Craigslist for just $15 each. A steal, in my opinion. I think they'll make great pieces that I will enjoy for years to come.

First, is a funky, retro little number...

I feel creative just sitting in this chair, as a matter of fact, I am sitting in it right now. It reminds me of a water color painting and combines all of my favorite colors...L.O.V.E. it...even though one of my guy friends expressed his disgust upon first site of it. What do guys know anyway?

The second chair is a tad bit more serious.

I think it adds a little drama and romance to the room. Just what I needed ;)

1 comment:

  1. nice nice nice!!! great finds!!! they are great & so you.

    ReplyDelete