Friday, May 15, 2009

A Very Happy Friday

It's always nice when you are expecting rain, but wake up to a beautiful sunny day, and it's Friday for the cherry on top! Just what I needed to get me out of the rut that I've been in!

There's lots of change coming into my life in the next few months. I'm wrapping up school, searching for a new job, and need to find another house before June is here. Needless to say, I've had quite a few sleepless nights worrying about everything falling into place. I know that it's wasted energy to worry, and things will work themselves out in the wash. So for now, I'm just taking the challenges one at a time.

Yesterday I looked at a house 9 miles outside of town. In most places that doesn't seem like a far commute, but out here things get rural quick. I loved the house and the peaceful location, but I'm not sure that I'm ready to reside in an area where there's no cell phone service. On the other hand, it could be a great opportunity to get back to the basics. There's a garden plot and fresh eggs from the neighbors. It might be just what I need.



Well I'm off to make dinner, but here's a cute picture for the day:

I've banned Brady from my bed and couch, and being the spoiled dog he is, he has resorted to the tub of winter clothes I've been packing up. The dog refuses to lay on the floor!

1 comment:

  1. i'm loving brady's alternative to breaking the 'rules' all while avoiding the floor as well. hehe ...good luck w/ all your up and coming decisions, i know you'll make the right choices for you & end up loving where it takes you. :)

    ReplyDelete